[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] QGIS & GRASS

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon May 4 05:19:33 EDT 2009

+1
I understand the importance and the need to give all the best to the
core dev, as there are many parts that need to be
mantained/updated/refactored/built (ie the raster core code in
qgis...), but I support a boost to the 'joints' of the systems
integration. as I think that their integration is a leading factor for
their diffusion and presence in the end-user community.
I'm happy to see the proposal from Paolo about a found raising for
qgis-grass-plugin, and I hope I will be able to contribute (also
economically).
The other important (foundamental, in my opinion) issue is the Windows
support. I've tried to give a help for the Osgeo4w stack some time
ago, but I've wasted all my time in trying to solve Windows Vista's
problems... without very good results!

have a nice day,
giovanni