[Qgis-developer] Slow project opening

Craig Leat craig.leat at gmail.com
Tue May 5 10:55:25 EDT 2009

Hi

I have a project with a few hundred raster files and opening of the
QGIS project file is very slow (> 20 minutes). I have had a few
crashes recently and so waiting 20 minutes to open the project again
is not much fun. The following messages pop up for each raster layer
and I wish to know if these failures might be contributing
significantly to my slow project opening. If these failures are
significant can you suggest how to deal with them?

Many thanks

Craig

Warning: QgsCoordinateReferenceSystem::getRecord failed :  select *
from tbl_srs where parameters='+proj=tmerc +lat_0=0 +lon_0=31 +k=1
+x_0=0 +y_0=0 +ellps=WGS84 +datum=WGS84 +units=m +no_defs'
Warning: QgsCoordinateReferenceSystem::findMatchingProj will only work
if prj acr ellipsoid acr and proj4string are set!...
Critical: QgsCoordinateReferenceSystem::createFromWkt -- theWkt is
uninitialised, operation failed

BTW I'm running trunk r10261