[Qgis-developer] How to use x-code qgis installer

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue May 5 13:57:50 EDT 2009

Have you opened the Xcode project (this copy) in Xcode before?  The
CLI xcodebuild may be seeing your personal prefs in the project and
you had selected the Release config then.

Or maybe not?  As I said, I haven't tried xcodebuild.

On May 5, 2009, at 12:26 PM, John C. Tull wrote:

> Looking back at my last build invoking just the xcodebuild command,
> it appears to build a release target:
>
> === BUILDING AGGREGATE TARGET config OF PROJECT Qgis WITH THE
> DEFAULT CONFIGURATION (Release) ===
>
> Perhaps I made a config file change, but I don't see anything at a
> glance.
>
> John
>
> On May 5, 2009, at 9:34 AM, William Kyngesburye wrote:
>
>> Note that Xcode defaults to the first configuration alphabetically,
>> which makes the Debug build default.  Use '-configuration Release'
>> for a normal build.
>>
>> I haven't tried it myself, but it sounds like you have and it's
>> working.  Good to know.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do if
you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer, I'm
50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy