[Qgis-developer] Test package of windows 'all in one' installer available for 1.0.2

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Wed May 6 14:46:28 EDT 2009

Hi

Giovanni Manghi wrote:
> Hi Tim
> thanks for the effort,
>
> how this package works under Vista?
>
> I'm not a windows user but there are many colleagues with Vista around
> here and the osgeo4w still has problemas under this platform (Grass
> crashes regularly).

I don't know I dont have vista (or any plans to get it). It will be
great if those with vista etc could test.

I suspect the same problems you have with OSGEO4W crashes will occur
with my packages since it takes the OSGEO4W libs when building the all
in one bundle.

Perhaps the person who last made a mingw build would like to try to make
a package too?

Regards

Tim