[Qgis-developer] Test package of windows 'all in one' installer available for 1.0.2

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Thu May 7 03:50:43 EDT 2009

Hi

luca_manganelli at comune.trento.it wrote:
> qgis-developer-bounces at lists.osgeo.org scritti il 06/05/2009 18.54.54
>
>> Hi Folks
>
>> I made a package for 1.0.2 recycling both Marco Pasetti's installer work
>> and Jef and other's package building work.
>
>> https://linfiniti.com/qgis
>
>> There is an occasional crash with grass that I discussed briefly with
>> Jef but still need to come up with a solution for.
>
>> I will put up the 1.1.0 windows all in one package hopefully tonight if
>> bandwidth allows.
>
>> Any feedback will be welcome (particularly on how to resolve the GRASS
>> crashes) before I move the package onto the official download site as
>> part of the release.
>
> I dis

Yes its intentional - if you want support, just get the ecw dll's and
put them in the bin/gdalplugins dir. I reread the license of ecw and I'm
still not happy that we wont face legal action etc if we ship them. If
someone can approach Erdas directly and get there written agreement for
us to include their dll's I'll be happy to include them in the package.

Same for MrSid

Regards

Tim
- --