[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.1.0 All in one test installer available

Thu May 7 07:29:20 EDT 2009

Hi

The QGIS 1.1.0 installer is now online at https://linfiniti.com/qgis/ and
available for testing. This is also a standalone installer.

The QGIS 1.0.2 installer in that dir has also been refreshed.

Any feedback regarding package issues will be most welcome before we make it
available for general download.

* QGIS programming and support services
* FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux