[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Bug?: Transparent category in vector layer (graduated symbol)

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat May 9 14:15:29 EDT 2009

Agustin Lobo wrote:
> I've set an style for graduated symbol and I've realized that one of the
> categories
> appears as transparent while it is not so defined. I've put a picture here:
> http://sites.google.com/site/eospansite/myqgisproblems
>
> I'd appreciate feedback before filling a ticket.
>
> Agus

Hi Agustin/devs,
(bringing this to dev list)

before I saw your following message which says it's NOT a bug, I was
looking at this stuff also. Looking at the graduatedsymbolrenderer
(because I need this info for a python plugin), I found:

if ( value >= ( *it )->lowerValue().toDouble() &&
	value <= ( *it )->upperValue().toDouble() )
(it = symbollist iterator)

So devs,
isn't this missing the 'border-values'?
shouldn't it be that for example >=lowerValue() and <upperValue()
(so including the lower, en excluding the upper)?

But it's just a guess, maybe there is some info I'm missing...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde