[Qgis-developer] Re: QGIS 1.0.3 is next...

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Thu May 14 07:56:34 EDT 2009

Hi

Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> On Thu, 14. May 2009 at 13:09:52 +0200, Düster Horst wrote:
>> On Don, 14.5.2009 at 08:23, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net> wrote:
>>> Having said this, we are more interested in 1.1 releases than the 1.0
>>> releases.
>
>> +1
>
> +1
>
> I wonder who actually is interested in 1.0.

Good question really - we need to get some decent useage stats stuff on
the go. A lot of people in enterprise situations seemed to be wanting a
more stable platform so at least with 1.0.x we can offer that - and free
ourselves up to be a bit adventurous with trunk...

  * QGIS programming and support services
  * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux
Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net