[Qgis-developer] Re: Problem with WMS/WFS connections

Michele Beneventi mbeneventi at gmail.com
Fri May 15 03:58:31 EDT 2009

 I'm here again with my problem with WMS/WFS connections.
   I've already installed  "qgis (1.1.0-5~jaunty3) jaunty" on my Ubuntu 9.04
   from the url
https://launchpad.net/~qgis/+archive/unstable<https://launchpad.net/%7Eqgis/+archive/unstable>,
   because I've got the same problem in the stable release 1.0.1
   On clicking thhe WMS connections button I have this message in the bash:
   "Warning: QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for
   on_btnClose_clicked()
   Segmentation fault"
   On clicking thhe WFS connections button I have this message in the bash:
   "Warning: Object::connect: No such slot QgsWFSPlugin::setCurrentTheme(
   QString ) in /build/buildd/qgis-1.1.0/src/plugins/wfs/qgswfsplugin.cpp:57
   Warning: url is: http://webgis.regione.sardegna.it/geoserver/wfs?
   Segmentation fault"
   I'm not a developer, I'm just an end user.
   any idea??
   regards
   michele