AW: [Qgis-developer] Problem with WMS/WFS connections

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Fri May 15 05:38:39 EDT 2009

Hi Michele

This problem happens on some computers, but I don't know the reason.

I had a training two months ago with five participants, all with ubuntu 8.10, qgis packages installed and identical configuration. The problem you described happened on three of them, but not on the other two (and also not on my laptop). I did a bit of research with the debugger and compiled Qt from source. My impression was that the problem even comes from a level below Qt.

Does someone know more about it or can do some research about it? As it does not happen on one of my computers, I cannot make further examinations.

Regards,
Marco