[Qgis-developer] update_ts_files.sh

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at aster.pl
Sat May 16 05:47:08 EDT 2009

Hi,
I've realized the update_ts_files.sh script collects strings coming from all the
project directories, in particular from the build directory. There are often a
lot of obsolete files there, so updating the .ts files without clearing the
build directory makes a mess in translations. Would it be enough if the script
collected only files from the 'src' and 'python' directiories? I mean to replace
the line 26:

qmake -project -o qgis_ts.pro

with:

qmake -project -o qgis_ts.pro -nopwd src python i18n

For me it seems to work ok, but I'm asking because don't want to miss something
important...