[Qgis-developer] fTOOLS Delaunay triangulation

Milena Nowotarska do.milenki at gmail.com
Thu May 21 06:50:13 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I was testing QGISes a bit for a while
Now I am at 1.1.0 Pan at winxp, osgeo4w installer

I can not find detailed specification of what each of fTOOLS do and how
but I think that Delaunay triangulation is cheating a bit on a point number:

It creates an attribute table with 3 columns of point numbers,
it seems that it takes te point number from ID from input point vector layer
but I see that this number is increased by one everytime (attached
please find a png)
Is it a known issue?

I am happy to see QGIS growing!
Milena