[Qgis-developer] fTools Simplify geometries

Milena Nowotarska do.milenki at gmail.com
Thu May 21 08:17:07 EDT 2009

Hi Carson,

more fun with great tools and
I have a problem with Simplify geometries:
when I try to use it for line layer I get python error (unfortunatelly
I am not able to paste the message - why, when I am able to copy? will
never understand computers ;)

What I see there when I read, and I don't like, is:

'in do.Geometry.py, line 577, in extractAsSimple
simple = self.simlifyLine
AttributeError: simlifyLine'

I don't know abut programming but maybe *p* letter is missing there?
(according to 'success = self.simplify_geometry' few lines above)

If it is something else I will be happy to send a printscreen of the
whole message.

Thanks,
Milena