[Qgis-developer] WFS to shp

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Fri May 29 04:44:23 EDT 2009

Hi,
it happens also if the source is a postgis layer, I know because I
noticed the same behavior while setting up a wfs server with sources
of different types. But it happens also with other desktop clients but
not always (sometimes they show correctly all the features where qgis
don't)... so I'm not sure is a qgis problem.
If someone want investigate further I can provide a wfs sever address
and source data in shp format.

-- Giovanni --