[Qgis-developer] Which compiler should I use to build example code?

Henri De Feraudy feraudyh at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 05:14:08 EST 2009

Hi
  I don’t get any visual debugger going but I do get a long trace in a command window.  I wont let that stop me. I have not changed the code yet appart from the obvious path strings .

The last three lines of the trace are
..\..\..\..\..\src\core\qgsmaprenderer.cpp(424) : (QgsMapRenderer::render) Rendering completed in (seconds): 0.203
QApplication::regClass: Registering window class failed. (The class exists already)
QApplication::qAppName: Please instantiate the QApplication object first QWidget: Must construct a QApplication before a QPaintDevice

Henri