[Qgis-developer] Installing the Qgis 1.0.2 package for Ubuntu

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 07:02:03 EST 2009

9.10 is there as the default; you'll see it reads:

"You can update your system with unsupported packages from this
untrusted PPA by adding ppa:qgis/stable to your system's Software
Sources. "

The it says:

"Not using Ubuntu 9.10 (karmic)?"

So click there if you're not using Karmic, otherwise, read the first sentence.

That's how I understand it at least...

Cheers, Joseph