[Qgis-developer] Create groups in python plugins

Andres Manz manz.andres at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 03:01:36 EST 2009

Hi,

Would it be a good idea to implement that feature?
I'm not sure if anyone could ever need it.
I've read a bit of the code and saw that you would add new
groups in QgsLegend.

Well, adding new groups is not a problem there. But I'm not sure
about how to move a map layer from one group to another.
As far as I understand it, this would need QgsLegend to
be in the qgis API, where I have some doubts. ;)

Regards
Andres