[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Building qgis2google on Mac

Jack R lynx21.12.12 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 04:59:48 EST 2009

Hi all,

This is howto for building any plugin from sources:
1. Check out plugin's source in QGis plugins directory qgis/src/plugins:
cd qgis/src/plugins
svn co http://svn.repo-of-plugin/some_plugin
2. Add name of new plugin's directory in CMakeLists.txt of plugins dir:
cd qgis/src/plugins
nano CMakeLists.txt
SUBDIRS (some_plugin)
3. Build QGis as usually: