[Qgis-developer] Updating Win Build - stuck

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Sun Nov 8 03:05:10 EST 2009

All,

I've been working on bringing the mingw/msys build back up to date with
a working GRASS. So far via Marco's instructions and some shortcutting
via OSGeo4w I think I'm getting close.

Ran into an error somewhere between 3-7%, see
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/232/cmakeerror.png

Based on ADKPete's suggestion I tried an mingw build of GEOS instead of
osgeo4w but that didn't seem to change anything.

Oh and an FYI, Python.cmake should be changed to check for MINGW or MSVC
for when to decide to use pyuic4.bat and pyrcc4.bat, or alternately just
use WIN32. I manually hacked it with that for now, not 100% what the
final solution is to ensure both build types with find the right python
files in the cmakesetup.

Thanks,
Alex