[Qgis-developer] adding geological symbols

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Nov 8 05:17:44 EST 2009

On Sun, 08 Nov 2009 01:41:11 -0800, Alex Mandel
<tech_dev at wildintellect.com>
wrote:

> 2. How to organize the files in the repo. As I mentioned in IRC, there's
> a new mailing list graphics at osgeo.org looking to tackle this kind of
> issue as a meta issue for many projects, and to possibly house all the
> icons in one central place so each project doesn't have to maintain a
> separate copy. So this discussion should probably be ongoing.

I add: I would also like the possibility for users to up and download icon
sets from a common repo, best if shared across projects. Our Plugin
Installer and pyqgis.org could be a source of inspiration.
All the best.
--
http://faunalia.it/pc