[Qgis-developer] Updating Win Build - stuck

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Nov 10 03:37:20 EST 2009

Steve,

I'd be very interested in seeing any other notes you have on the
process. If you are building via MinGW and are willing to share in the
process I will be happy to help get your builds into the NSIS script to
create a new version of the Standalone installer.

My only goal here is a standalone installer with grass and python like
Macro used to make. It would be great if this didn't rely on a single
person as in the past so I would be very happy to collaborate with you.

FYI, I have access to virtual machines of most versions of windows for
building and testing but do not use windows myself(anymore).

Thanks,
Alex