[Qgis-developer] Georeferencer improvements

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Tue Nov 10 11:43:41 EST 2009

Hi all,

we're going to work on Georeferencer these days, here is the list of
things we're going to add. If there is something you want to add or
discuss, you are welcome. I cannot promise proposed functionality will be added, as we operate under
tight resourses, but at least it will make it in todo list.

1. Retire Helmert transformation
2. Move the whole plugin from QDialog to QMainWindow (like Map Composer)
3. Capture progress bar
4. Put all the output options on a single page
5. Add GCP table and move Load/Save GCPs functionality to the table
6. Add ability to turn off/turn on potentially invalid GCPs in the table, without removing them.
7. Add, change, remove GCPs using the table as well as usual way.
8. Generate command line for GDAL to run externally
9. Fix bugs and improve UI.

Maxim