[Qgis-developer] Composer grid issue

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Wed Nov 11 14:00:45 EST 2009

Hi Marco,

This implementation works flawlessly as far as I can tell. I think this approach, and the use of a dialog when opening composer, is very useful. Perhaps this should be the default approach on all OS's. Also, not deleting them is much more intuitive from my perspective.

The wait on tabs makes sense.

Cheers,
John