[Qgis-developer] lost QGIS_SVN_VERSION information when using Debian pbuilder

Ivan Mincik ivan.mincik at gista.sk
Fri Nov 13 10:55:32 EST 2009

Hi,
I am regularly recompiling latest SVN in to Debian packages using pbuilder environment. When using 'pbuilder' my
application is missing revision information in window title and in "About".  When trying to build using 'debuild'
or 'dpkg-buildpackage' it is OK.

During configure process I get "-- svnversion not found - version will be unknown", I have not found any qgssvnversion.h
file.

I am not very familiar with cmake. Where can I look for ?

Thanks
--
Ivan Mincik