[Qgis-developer] labels and qgis-dev

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sat Nov 14 05:49:14 EST 2009

hm - I ran into the same problem. Why did the GUI element for chosing
the label field disappear? Isn't it essential being able to choose the
label attribute field? Or is it the idea that it is taken from the field
chosen for the map tips? If this is the idea, I would object, because
often the map tips should display different content than the labels - at
least for my projects.

Thank you for a clarification from the GUI-team.

Best greetings,
Andreas