[Qgis-developer] analyses icons

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Nov 16 03:15:23 EST 2009

Hi all.
The GRASS toolbox has a large number of icons describing specific analyses:
https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/browser/trunk/qgis/src/plugins/grass/modules-*
The quality of them is below our standard for other icons, even if they do their
(sometimes difficult) job of visually describing sometimes complicated analyses.
Now that we have the same analyses implemented in other plugins (fTools, Terrain,
GDAL/Raster tools, etc.), I think we should keep things tidy, and make all icons more
uniform, reusing the best ones in all situations.
Opinions? Any volunteer?
All the best.