[Qgis-developer] Re: hack in NY?

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Wed Nov 18 02:09:31 EST 2009

Hi

Couple of things on my gdal/ogr wishlist:

- reprojection support in ogr2ogr plugin
- context menu for save as for rasters to save to any supported format (with option to choose dest srs as per vector save as menu)
- raster on the fly reprojection support

I know some of those are tall mountains to climb but thought I would add them to the wishlist anyway...

Regards

Tim