[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] windows stnadalone qgis 1.4.0

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Nov 19 11:17:29 EST 2009

Agustin Lobo wrote:
> Is the forthcoming qgis 1.4.0 windows standalone
> version going to lack grass support as the current 1.3.0 version?
>
> Thanks
>
> Agus

That might depend on whether I can get the MSYS/MinGW build I started
working on during the hackfest to work out well. My goal is to get that
working by the time we start packing 1.4. Steve Mizuno sent me some
instructions on how he's doing it and your welcome to join in or little
group to help work out a repeatable process.

Thanks,
Alex