[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] qgis as a data catalog browser and viewer

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 07:43:43 EST 2009

I think this is a good option: not a qgis plugin but a separate application.
It's not just a matter of geting names and geographic positions, metadata
makes the catalog a complex tool.
Looking forward to it (and to see it fulfilling INSPIRE directives, so that
remote catalogues can be searched and browsed)
Are planing to include a metadata editor?

Agus