[Qgis-developer] bughunt in Moscow

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Tue Nov 24 09:52:14 EST 2009

Hi all,

We decided to throw another QGIS related event - bug hunt in Moscow.
The event is aimed at QGIS newbies. We're expecting 20-30
people in two big groups, one real and one virtual on our IRC. We're
going use our forum as a board for keeping track of bugs, which then will be
sorted, translated, cleaned up and put on qgis bugtracker.

We gonna focus on really small, reproduceable bugs, but there
is an idea to brainstorm a little for suggestions as well.

The event will be fast and furious, we're expecting to chain everyone
to notebooks for 3 hours. Not sure what method are we gonna use for
IRC gang yet, but we'll come up with something.

If you have any suggestions where to focus efforts (like missing help
buttons on every form etc.) that require some tedious checking work -
this is good time to suggest.

Of course everyone on the list is welcome to join, especially if you
speak ruso.

Maxim

PS: We're expecting everyone to come and there are no funds, but you
will finally see bears on the Moscow streets ;) Tim, we suppose you
better rest at home, as the country is a disaster after what happened
in World Cup qualifiers, you may drown in a river of tears :)