[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] Value Tool Plug-in Problem

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Oct 2 19:58:54 EDT 2009

On Oct 2, 2009, at 6:41 PM, Borys Jurgiel wrote:

> Dnia sobota, 3 października 2009 o 01:36:46 Borys Jurgiel napisał
> (a):
>
>> No, he wrote qgis crashes when running ValueTool and Scattergram.
>> Qwt5 is
>> only my thought.
>
> By the way, Gdal and osgeo was reported as missing. Note that we're
> talking
> about the standalone installer.

Aha. I stripped out the framework's extras in the standalone Qgis,
because the python stuuf wouldn't be found in the bundled frameworks.
Though I did still bundle the psycopg and qwt5.  Hmmm.

I could dump the GDAL python stuff in with the rest of the bundled
Python extras...

stay tuned for updated standalone installers.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so."

- Ford Prefect