[Qgis-developer] Qgis, Qt Creator and cmake... how to sort it out?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 07:18:00 EDT 2009

Hello list,
I was looking for a cross-platform C++ IDE that could fit with Qgis and,
naturally, I've found Qt Creator. I have neither experience with it nor in
managing complex cmake projects. Ok that's not a good start, but forgive me
because until now I've always programmed with scripting languages (Python,
PHP, etc)
I go to the point: does anyone have experience with this three ingredients?
I'll try to set them up by myself, but if someone can share its experience
it would facilitate very much my struggle...

thanks, Giovanni

http://n2.nabble.com/QtCreator-and-QGis-td2624311.html