[Qgis-developer] Hackfest in Vienna

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Oct 11 04:02:32 EDT 2009

Hi all.
The hackfest is approaching http://www.qgis.org/wiki/2._QGIS_Hackfest_in_Vienna_2009
We expect this to be a very productive event, helping us fixing a number of issues
and agreeing on the future development.
I would therefore ask:
- users, to contribute to the success of the event by donating some money to help
developers to assist the fest (we are still below our target:
http://www.qgis.org/sponsorship.html)
- developers, to join the fest; those who need financial assistance please contact me
offlist
- those who are not able to come, to follow the activities of the fest, and
participate remotely via the usual channels (ML, IRC) by testing the new code and
sending their ideas; those who can compile QGIS autonomously on various platforms
will be especially useful, but everybody can help.
Thanks to all.