[Qgis-developer] Loading project in own app.

LPmonstr lpmonstr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 05:43:29 EDT 2009

Hi all.

My name is Antony.

 I'm novice in QGIS-development and I need your help!

I have an application and need to integrate in it a QGIS widget for
exploring a map.

It's something like Tutorial No.2 (basic main window) but instead of loading
layers I need to load the full project (a complete map which was created in
QGIS earlier).

And the second thing I gotta do is to draw points onto the map.

 I need your advice about the direction to go to.Which classes I should look
into deeply. And what maybe the easiest way to solve my tasks. It's not
really good to re-invent the weel so I lay my hopes on you.

Thanks in advance!