[Qgis-developer] Fwd: Re: MultiQML plugin on MacOS X

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Wed Oct 14 17:32:22 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Need a hint with python programming for plugin on Mac. MultiQML user complained about
missing close button (attached) in About window, but in Win [1] it's all
fine. Unfortunately, I've no experience with Macs.

Any suggestion how this can be fixed?

Maxim

[1] http://gis-lab.info/images/screenshots/20091013-t30-17kb.jpg