[Qgis-developer] grid tab does not dock

Marco Hugentobler marco at hugis.net
Thu Oct 15 02:54:39 EDT 2009

Hi Borys

I'm not sure about the third tab. Because the 'entry' tab always refers to the
active composer item. So it might be confusing to users if a third tab appears
for composer maps only.

What about a separate dialog (accessible with a push button) for composer grid
settings? Or other ideas how to deal with limited space in the 'entry' tabs?

Regards,
Marco