[Qgis-developer] python plugin and reportlab

Carson Farmer carson.farmer at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 10:16:26 EDT 2009

Hi luca,

Just a thought: Does your plugin call save() (from reportlab) on the PDF
document that you are creating.
It sounds like something is not being flushed properly until you close QGIS?

Carson

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 2:23 PM, Luca Mandolesi <mandoluca at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi to all.Selecting feautures from qgis canvas, I can visualize data from
> postgres. Then I wanna export a pdf report through reportlab.
> If my script run as standalone, export correctly the report, but, if I
> launch the script whithin my Qgis plugin (pyarchinit), it's impossible open
> the pdf, which have 0 KB size. Only closing Qgis, the pdf result correct and
> it's possible open it.
>
> Does reportlab and Qgis have problems or it's my mistake?
>
> A little video of the problem:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWHOyG2nHsw
>
> Bye bye,
>
> luca

Carson Farmer
National Centre for Geocomputation
John Hume Building,
National University of Ireland, Maynooth,
Maynooth,
Co. Kildare,
Ireland.
www.carsonfarmer.com