[Qgis-developer] Error after Upgrade to Ubuntu 9.10

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Oct 16 11:40:37 EDT 2009

Yes, it is most likely that the package will be updated when karmic is
released and the chance of SIP changing again has gone away.

In the future keep in mind that unreleased versions of Ubuntu still in
the pipes probably will have similar issues with QGIS and many other
apps out there.

Thanks,
Alex