[Qgis-developer] Re: your old qgis plugins

Maurício de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 08:39:58 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,
As asked, I upgraded the qgsAffine plugin to work with versions 1.x. I've
tested it on ubuntu from ubuntugis repository.
Everything seems to be working as expected. Please mail me in case of
suggestions, problems or anything.
Thanks Borys for the advice.
It still had a problem from older versions of the API so I fixed it to work
only on editable layers.
I hope it helps.
Maurício de Paulo