[Qgis-developer] qgscomposermap.sip compile error

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Oct 26 11:38:57 EDT 2009

That works, no errors.

On Oct 26, 2009, at 10:17 AM, Marco Hugentobler wrote:

> Hi William
>
> Hm, that does not happen here. Is the compile error still there
> after r11850?
> If yes, on which line?
>
> Regards,
> Marco
>
> Am Montag, 26. Oktober 2009 14.57:48 schrieb William Kyngesburye:
>> Looks like a problem with the new rotate composer map feature.
>> Syntax
>> error at line 166.
>>
>> SIP 4.8.2

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do if
you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer, I'm
50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy