[Qgis-developer] QGIS OSGEO4W Python Plugin Problem

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Wed Sep 2 18:47:42 EDT 2009

Hi Bob,

On Wed, 02. Sep 2009 at 15:02:05 -0500, Bob Bruce wrote:
> I wonder if it could be the Qt libraries that are available that I am selecting?

This might be a SIP 4.8 problem.  r11540 fixes it for me.  It also makes the
valueTool fly again.

Unfortunately it involves a slight API change in following signals:

QgsMapCanvas::xyCoordinates( const QgsPoint & );
QgsMapToolEmitPoint::canvasClicked( const QgsPoint &, Qt::MouseButton button );

The const qualifiers are new.  So the connect calls need to be updated (note:
connect returns false, when the connect fails).

Can this be fixed without changing the API?

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-20

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden