[Qgis-developer] providing old binary packages

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Thu Sep 3 03:53:01 EDT 2009

Hi,

looking at the software download page for the development versions, it seems
that all version 1.1 packages are missing, probably changed to version 1.2
and versions 0.9, 0.10 and 0.11 are still listed as well.

http://www.qgis.org/en/download/current-software.html

Shouldn't we remove these older versions? I found that for several
distributions and platforms, older devel and stable packages are not
available anymore e.g. opensuse, Mac? Is this correct and how do we want to
proceed here?

Regards,
 Otto