[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] GPS tools plugin: web page? repository?

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 05:37:02 EDT 2009

Thanks,
but there is a source of confusions here:

The left menu in the web page mentions "Plugins"
but then

http://www.qgis.org/en/download/plugins.html
or
http://pyqgis.org/repo/contributed

only mention "python plugins", which make the reader
think that there are only python plugins.
Why are C++ plugins not listed somewhere?
A while ago I proposed reserving the term plugin to the
python plugins and use another term for the C++ plugins,
(i.e., "C complements") in order to avoid this sort
of confusions.

Anyway, how could I reach the author of the
GPS tools (note that I'm using the name that
is used in the Qgis menu) or his/her web page?
Are there no web pages for the C++ plgins? Most
python plugins do have a web page, why not
the C++ plugins?

Agus