[Qgis-developer] applying styles to virtual rasters

Peter Ersts ersts at amnh.org
Tue Sep 15 11:52:45 EDT 2009

Paolo,

I cannot think of any reason off the top of my head why there would be a
difference, so submit it as a bug if you have not already. It may just
be a double comparison problem in the transparency class as the data
come out of gdal as floats -- I recently fixed a similar issue with the
no-data values in the histogram display.

Also if you could, can you provide a little more detail on your virtual
raster? Or feel free to just send me the .vrt file off list if you like.

-pete

--
Peter J. Ersts, Software Developer

Open Source,
...evolving through community cooperation to change the world bit by bit

Quantum GIS Raster Development Team.