[Qgis-developer] Problem with installation of New plugin Buildvrt

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 04:36:13 EDT 2009

Once you install (1.3.0.1 jaunty)  plugin BuildVRT you get

"The plugin seems to have been installed but I don't know where.
Probably the plugin package contained a wrong named directory.

Please search the list of installed plugins. I'm nearly sure you'll find
the plugin there, but I just can't determine which of them it is. It
also means that I won't be able to determine if this plugin is installed
and inform you about available updates. However the plugin may work.
Please contact the plugin author and submit this issue."
I remember having seen this problem with another plugin few weeks ago.

Agus