[Qgis-developer] Re: [Qgis-user] New version for Mac not there...?

Sun Sep 20 10:32:15 EDT 2009

Hi

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 1:03 PM, Barend Kobben <kobben at itc.nl> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I appreciate the hard work of the QGIS gang, but I get the impression
> they're overdoing it a bit now and getting sloppy in the process. There was
> an earlier mail about the Windows link being wrong and now if one goes to
> the pages advertised for download of MacOSX version:
>
> 1.3.0 Mimas Mac OS X
> Download: http://www.kyngchaos.com/software:qgis
>
> .. just to find there's only the 1.2.0 version there is rather dissapointing
> ;-)

William usually puts up the release when my release announcement goes
out. William can you confirm if the new release is available?

Barend we can always use help on the release team if you would like
pitch in to improve QA when we do a release it would be most
appreciated.

I will remove the mac link for now and re-enable it when William
confirms it is online.

Regards

Tim

> --
> Barend Köbben
> International Institute for Geo-Information
> Sciences and Earth Observation (ITC)
> PO Box 6, 7500AA Enschede, The Netherlands
> +31 (0)53 4874253
>
> International Institute for Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC)
> Chamber of Commerce: 410 27 560
>
> E-mail disclaimer
> The information in this e-mail, including any attachments, is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action in relation to the content of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete the message and any attachment and inform the sender by return e-mail. ITC accepts no liability for any error or omission in the message content or for damage of any kind that may arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux
Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net