[Qgis-developer] problem in saving a file

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Thu Sep 24 07:54:51 EDT 2009

Hi Arpita

You are unlikely to get much help from this list since your question is
poorly phrased. Can I suggest you take a look at:

http://linfiniti.com/2009/09/how-to-get-help-from-an-open-source-developer/

and then write a new message to the list following the hints provided in
the above article?

Many thanks

Tim