[Qgis-developer] Stepping down as OGR maintainer

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Thu Sep 24 16:36:38 EDT 2009

Hi

Didn't you read clause 5 subsection 3.1.2.5 of your contract which clearly states that all QGIS developers once inaugurated as a maintainer may never resign unless they are 80 + years old and struggling to see the computer screen anymore?

On a serious note, thanks for your contribution, hopefully someone will take an interest in pursuing the ogr plugin work in the future.

Regards

Tim