[Qgis-developer] Mappinggeek repo

Borys Jurgiel borysiasty at aster.pl
Tue Sep 29 06:07:51 EDT 2009

Dnia wtorek, 29 września 2009 o 08:02:07 Agustin Lobo napisał(a):
> Hi!
>
> Why is not
> http://www.mappinggeek.ca/QGISPythonPlugins/Bobs-QGIS-plugins.xml
> added to the repo list in the Plugin Installer Tool/Repositories/Add 3rd
> party repositories? I'm using the Modified Zoom-to-Point plugin and find
> it very useful,
> not having the exaggerated zoom that is still present in Zoom-to-Point
> plugin
> from the official repo.

I'll be glad to add it when only two problems are resolved:

- the Image Clip is updated to work with QGIS > 1.2 (plugins not designed for
recent versions should have the <qgis_maximum_version> tag, but Bob has
written it's solved now)
- the Zoom To Point version number is correct and don't confuse the installer
(the declared versions: in the xml and in the __init__.py HAVE to match to let
the installer determine the plugin status)

Regards,
B.