[Qgis-developer] Re: Symbol pattern scaling issues: raster versus vector pdf

Marco Hugentobler marco at hugis.net
Thu Apr 1 04:44:22 EDT 2010

Hi John

I also tried it today and applied the modification of ticket 5114 to Qt 4.6.2
And it works for me now with vector pdf.

But I forgot to mention that it only works with svg fill in new symbology. So
if you are using the normal hardcoded polygon fills, it will not work (because
they are rasters and will appear pixelated in the print). However, you could
generate svg files with similar patterns.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler